Complaint Review: DMI

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: Marianne Ward — Georgetown Kentucky United States of America
DMI
1525 Capital Drive Suite 109 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

DMI CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE: TX Record Locator No. 1003MW5, No. 12564810 J794SN I rec'd letter requesting I send $13.78 for shipment to myself for a NipponR Focus Free Camera with all these great pieces to go with it. I do not know who they are or how they got my name. But I am g Carrollton, Texas

Well I just rec'd a special letter today requesting the $13.78 to ship a nipponr camera to myself. I have no idea who these people are or how they found me. But after reading complaints on your site I am glad I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI/Carrollton-Texas-75006-3667/DMI-CENTRAL-CLEARING-HOUSE-TX-Record-Locator-No-1003MW5-No-12564810-J794SN-I-recd-let-744927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI