Complaint Review: DMI

• Updated: Sat, December 24, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Marshfield Missouri United States of America
DMI
1525 Capital Drive Suite 109 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

DMI Central Clearing House: TX Wanted me to send $13.78 plus $3.00 for this camera"I'VE LEARNED IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD IT GENERALLY IS" Carrollton, Texas

When I got this in the mail, it sounded a little too good for this camera. So I went online to see if anyone else had received something like I got. I sent back their request telling them what I thought of their offer and that I didn't mind spending the price of a stamp to tell them. My son is a police officer so he has taught me to be on the look-out for scammers. My paper said this was the full purchase price for all the merchandise offered. When I went online I saw where after one person sent in their money then DMI came back wanting more money for other parts and when it wasn't sent they didn't receive anything. Not even the camera they first sent the money in for.  I'm a believer of If it sounds too Good To be true it generally is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI/Carrollton-Texas-75006-3667/DMI-Central-Clearing-House-TX-Wanted-me-to-send-1378-plus-300-for-this-cameraIVE-LE-813528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI