Complaint Review: DMI

• Reported By: PolishMama2008 — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
DMI
1525 Capital Drive Suite 109 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

DMI Central Clearing House scammers Carrollton, Texas

I received a very simple but believable letter in the mail stating that I have a camera waiting to be shipped if I only send them $16.78 ($13.78 for the item + $3.00 shipping/handling).  I almost believed it cause it said it was from Central CLEARING House and knowing I have been ordering and sending things to Publishers Clearing House for the past month and a half, I thought maybe that has something to do with it.  So I went online to research the camera and what it looked like; if it was worth what I was gonna pay.  Fortunately for TWO reports on this website already, I will not sent them any money knowing they already have ripped some people off.  I also noticed how much the cameras are really worth, and it's nowhere near how much I was gonna pay.  It's way too expensive to be believable that I was gonna get this for only a fraction of what they really go for (new cameras that is).  So don't be fooled.  Thankfully I looked and searched and found that they're total scammers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI/Carrollton-Texas-75006-3667/DMI-Central-Clearing-House-scammers-Carrollton-Texas-898687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI