Complaint Review: DMV-DriversLicense.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Towanda49 — White River Vermont United States of America
DMV-DriversLicense.com

DMV-DriversLicense.com Scam site that appears official to conduct state government business such as driver's license renewals. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Information

Trying to complete on-line renewal of a driver's license, I found myself redirected to what looked like a contracted service link to complete the forms. I found out that the site was not a government site at all, but a place that charged $29.00 to send me the forms that could be had for free from the state. This is outrageous and should not be permitted to appear as the first link in a search engine. I was tricked and urge others to be more cautious. Pat White River, VT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMV-DriversLicensecom/internet/DMV-DriversLicensecom-Scam-site-that-appears-official-to-conduct-state-government-busine-800206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMV-DriversLicense.com

Contact Information

AUTHOR: freedwonloadzone.com - (United Kingdom)

Hello Towanda49,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I am a customer service representative from FreeDownloadZone.Com and I will be more than happy to help you out. Please send us an email or chat with us so we can resolve this issue. Thank you so much.

Regards,
Support Team
support@freedownloadzone.com
Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available between 8AM to 8PM EST