Complaint Review: DNA Motoring Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: govnor — Texas
DNA Motoring Inc.
Internet, California United States of America

DNA Motoring Inc. Deep Stage Garage Bad business practices Internet, California

I ordered my parts on Ebay from their alias Deep Stage Garage and they sent a header that did not fit my car.  The other part, which was an exhaust system did not show up at all.  They claimed the exhaust got lost by UPS, which is possible, but has never happened to me before.  They told me if I would give them a five star review on Ebay they would "send me another exhaust."  They made me do this while they stayed on the phone and checked that I did it.  This was after over a month of waiting after paying in full of course.

On the bad header they sent me they knew there was a problem with them in manufacturing, but sent it anyway.  It was made for my vehicle, but would not fit because the bolts were about a half inch off.   They would only refund about half of what I paid and then wanted me to pay for shipping, which would have cost as much as the refund was going to be.  I'm guessing they do this a lot.  Do yourself a favor and buy from someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNA-Motoring-Inc/Internet-California-/DNA-Motoring-Inc-Deep-Stage-Garage-Bad-business-practices-Internet-California-1036889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNA Motoring Inc.