institution

Complaint Review: DNA PLUS

• Submitted: Sat, June 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 19, 2010

• Reported By: MIXED FEELINGS — ASHEBORO North Carolina United States of America
DNA PLUS

DNA PLUS LOST SAMPLES, Internet

In the July of 2009 I decided to use DNA PLUS. Right from the start I had issues. The 1st sample "Wasn't Enough" the 2nd sample I sent in was "LOST" the 3rd sample I sent in was "Lost" again, but "found" all of these samples were from the same alleged father.

Seven to ten days later I received the results paperwork and my child's last name was wrong on the paperwork that they emailed. I don't know what to believe after reading all of these reports. The negative reports did not start till after my test was done, to some degree I had doubts about this company with the so called lost samples.

I decided to say something to the alleged father a few weeks ago since this was a forensic test and a re-test is now being done through another company. I'm displeased with the "LOST SAMPLES". I'm displeased with my "CHILDS LAST NAME BEING WRONG" and I'm more displeased to know I sent "SAMPLES TO SOME UPS STORE ADDRESS"! I'm even more displeased they tried to ask for more money when they kept losing the samples, but after me getting hostile with them they didn't charge me for the other 2 samples. Do it the right way the first time and it will save a lot of weight-loss, stress and anxiety and money. If my results come back different than that of DNA PLUS I will be consulting an attorney and joining the rest of you.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNA-PLUS/internet/DNA-PLUS-LOST-SAMPLES-Internet-615157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNA PLUS