Complaint Review: DNA Plus

• Reported By: Kimberly — Grand Junction Colorado United States of America
DNA Plus
21704 Devonshire St. Suite 303 Chatsworth, California United States of America

DNA Plus Barry Lenette Paternity test Chatsworth, California

DNA Plus started off looking like a company who had made a mistake and possibly ran a test incorrectly. I now know that Barry Lenett and his team of frauds are much more than that. My name is Kimberly, I contacted Barry last year to conduct a prenatal paternity test. I paid over $1,000.00 and got the first round of results over the telephone. I had put myself in quite a predicament and getting the correct results were very important, these people are toying with actual lives and it is very sick. I have not had another test due to the fact that one man was white and one was black so it is very clear who my daughters sperm donor was. I have lucked out no thanks to Barry and that man I love and am now married to is not her biological father and he has still remained a wonderful dad and holds nothing against me. We got the results early enough in the pregnancy that we had several months to enjoy our growing baby in my tummy to only find out at birth that she was not his. As I said before, due to this sick company if I had not had a passionate and wonderful man to stand by me and my daughter two lives would have been devastated right form the start. I have hired a lawyer and am in the process of getting my money back and making sure they don't ruin any ones lives form here on out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNA-Plus/Chatsworth-California-/DNA-Plus-Barry-Lenette-Paternity-test-Chatsworth-California-532200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNA Plus