Complaint Review: DNJ TRUCK UPFITTING

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Pedro — Petaluma California United States of America
DNJ TRUCK UPFITTING
1812 sutton Road, Jamestown Ohio 45335 Internet United States of America

DNJ TRUCK UPFITTING Dave Leslie owner of the company Beaware don't do business with DNJ Truck Upfitting ( Dave Leslie) Internet

Hello my name is Pedro, I'll like to report the owner of a tool trucks upfitting named, DNJ truck upfitting, the owners name is Dave Leslie. in November 2010 I send my truck to Dave Leslie to his facility in jamestown Ohio because we agree that he was going to help sell my truck thru business do too heavy trafic of new buyers.He Rip me off $ 15.000 dollars.

I have been calling him every day of the week for all most two years, every time we talk about the problem he gime a diffrent story. the last time to him and his wife was about a month ago that's when they told me that they don't own me no $ 15.000 dollars.

I need some one to help me too get my money,he stated to somebody that"s nothing I can do to him because he's in Ohio and I'm in California.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNJ-TRUCK-UPFITTING/internet/DNJ-TRUCK-UPFITTING-Dave-Leslie-owner-of-the-company-Beaware-dont-do-business-with-DNJ-Tr-882864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNJ TRUCK UPFITTING