Complaint Review: DNS Services

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: sdh — cbad California United States of America
DNS Services
4400 NE 77th Ave, suite 275 Vancouver, Washington United States of America

DNS Services Business owner being billed for services never authorized or ordered Vancouver, Washington

I received a false billing statement from DNS Services, 4400 NE 77th Ave, Suite 275, Vancouver, WA 98662.

This company may or may not exist in actuality as, when I called, the hold time was extended to a point of me hanging up. The services charged were for hosting my web site. I have no association with the company and have never requested nor authorized this company to associate with my company in any way, shape, or form. I am considering a law suit against this company in regard to false billing.

In contacting the company that does host my web site, I was assured that they have not relationship with DNS Services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNS-Services/Vancouver-Washington-98662/DNS-Services-Business-owner-being-billed-for-services-never-authorized-or-ordered-Vancouv-968771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNS Services