Complaint Review: DNS Services

• Reported By: Gary — Salisbury, Maryland United States of America
DNS Services
4400 NE 77th Ave. Vancouver, Washington United States of America

DNS Services Invoice Scam, don't be fooled! Vancouver, Washington

I received an invoice from this company today and I had never heard of them and I know I do no business with them.  I decided to look them up on the internet.  They seemed like a legitimate business but when I called to speak to someone a recording tells you that they are experiencing very high call volumes at this time and please hold.  I called the minute they opened so I assume many people were calling that received the same invoice for $65.00.

I waited about 15 mionutes and no one picked up the call so I looked further on line and found that many people had received the same invoice from this company and none had ever heard of them.  The invoice looks legit but it is not and if you read everything on the invoice you can see that it is just a solicitation for business.  They make it look like you've already signed up for their services as the invoice had all of your info plus an account number and a payment due date.

I caught them in their scam but I'm sure many businesses will pay it, especuially larger businesses where the bookkeeper receives and pays all of the bills.  Perhaps CBS "60 Minutes" should look into these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNS-Services/Vancouver-Washington-98662/DNS-Services-Invoice-Scam-dont-be-fooled-Vancouver-Washington-990545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNS Services