Complaint Review: DNS Services

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Piano77 — Texas United States of America
DNS Services
4400 NE 77th Avenue Suite 275 Vancouver, Washington United States of America

DNS Services Located at 4400 NE 77th Avenue, Suite 275 Vancouver WA 98662 They sent a FAKE bill to me and I didn't realize it until I read the small print. It is a SCAM! Vancouver, Washington

DNS Services sent me a bill. I was worried about it for a full day since I have never heard of this company and never signed up for any such service and they sent me a bill that says I owe "65.00".

Today I happened to read some of the smaller print and it says "This is a solicitation for the order of goods or services, or both, and not a bill, invoice, or statement of account due. You are under no obligation to make any payments on account of this offer unless you accept this offer."

This should be illegal; perhaps it actually is or is close to it. This company should be sued for solicitating in this way as I'm sure there have been people who didn't know what it was but believe they owed money and then paid it and lost money. I wouldn't be surprised.

This is very morally wrong. Just wanted to warn others of this. Read the small print!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNS-Services/Vancouver-Washington-98662/DNS-Services-Located-at-4400-NE-77th-Avenue-Suite-275-Vancouver-WA-98662-They-sent-a-FAKE-966509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNS Services