Complaint Review: DNS Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Crady''s Eclectic Cuisine — Conway South Carolina United States of America
DNS Services
P.O Box 8940 Vancouver, Washington United States of America

DNS Services RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SIGN Vancouver, Washington

I just received this solicitation from DNS Services that looks just like an Invoice for our business' domain name renewal. Even though I know our domain is hosted by a reputable company..this gave me pause.
I fell for a scam like this before with a phone book where I was asked to "update" our business information, sign and return.
Always research before you sign!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNS-Services/Vancouver-Washington-98668-8940/DNS-Services-RESEARCH-BEFORE-YOU-SIGN-Vancouver-Washington-994748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNS Services