Complaint Review: DNS Services

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: CMD — Memphis Tennessee U.S.A.
DNS Services
Vancouver, Washington United States of America

DNS Services Received an official looking SCAM invoice today, complete with return envelope Vancouver, Washington

Today I received an "invoice" from DNS Services. The amount is not huge, $65.00 ... but the point is, I do not know who this company is, and have never done business with them. I came very close to writing and sending a check, but I decided to look online first. I am so glad I did.

The invoice is very official, with perforated tear off, and an envelope for mailing my payment. Only by coming to this site did I realize there is a sentence buried in the print on the invoice which says, "This is the solicitation for goods and services, or both, and not a bill, invoice, or statement of account due."

It most certainly is an invoice! There is a statement date, they list my company name, they've given me an "account number." On the billing section it says, "detach and return this portion with your payment." That's a bill!
This is so flagrant. It's fraud. How many people actually send them $65.00, then decide it's not enough to fight about? If a thousand people send it, that's $65,000.00. I was almost one of them. It makes me sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNS-Services/Vancouver-Washington-98668-8941/DNS-Services-Received-an-official-looking-SCAM-invoice-today-complete-with-return-envelo-989308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNS Services