Complaint Review: DOBA

• Updated: Fri, November 12, 2010

• Reported By: ScammedConsumer — Internet United States of America
DOBA
792 E Technology Ave., Orem Utah 84097 Orem, Utah United States of America

DOBA DOBA.com, DOBA dropshipping SCAMMED ME WITH A FREE TRIAL AND THEN CHARGED ME Orem, Utah

I recently signed up for the free trial that says "100% risk free guarantee" on the doba.com site and was shocked to see I was charged around $60 almost immediately after the trial window expired.  I never listed or sold anything on the site, I just signed up to have a look around.  The fine print is misleading at best and an outright entrapment at worst.  They cancelled my account but would not refund my money even though I had done nothing on the site whatsoever.  This is unscrupulous business practice and eBay should drop them immediately.  I am disputing this with my credit card company and hopefully they will see that DOBA is misleading people into signing up for a "FREE" account and then not refunding when people haven't used their services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOBA/Orem-Utah-84097/DOBA-DOBAcom-DOBA-dropshipping-SCAMMED-ME-WITH-A-FREE-TRIAL-AND-THEN-CHARGED-ME-Orem-Ut-661292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOBA