Complaint Review: DOBA

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Stacy Brown — Dallas Texas
DOBA

DOBA After free trial kept taking my money out of my account! Internet

I emailed DOBA the second month of my free trial to cancel.  Then next month monies were takin out of my bank account.   I again then emailed them and told them to cancel I do not want service and they replied....this is not the place to cancel go to ... and they gave me a different address and to ask for my money back.   So I did.  Feeling better about the whole issue.  I then let it rest.

This month on my bank account I noticed again..., they took out my money!  I can't get through to anyone to cancel my account!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOBA/internet/DOBA-After-free-trial-kept-taking-my-money-out-of-my-account-Internet-1043167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOBA