Complaint Review: DOBA

• Updated: Fri, April 08, 2011

• Reported By: Mulubrhan — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
DOBA

DOBA Drop shipping company DOBA new rip off strategy Internet

I filed against DOBA to BBB for their frudulent rip off stategies but the continue rejecting to refund my money. It is naked rip off.

They hooked me for a trial period and in few days beore trail period ends I asked them to take me off and sales perosn with new offer telling me $239 membership for a year and with an absolte confidence said if you cannot make $239 in a year we will refund full amount. I said ok and continued now the trial period technocally is over.

I continued to log in and made my reserach in their data base. With ine three weeks period I was almost on all of their products and compaired them tireless and found out that none of the products to be competitve. After convincing myself that their claim to be bogus and lie. I called the company telling them that their sytem is wont work and refund me.

The guy insisted that I have to stay with them for a year. I said I do need a year to tell about the system and their products and continued argueing and I was mad like h**l....They refused to refund.

I filed BBB and they replied that they have in their agreement that I need to log in 4 times a month and for a yera and if not make $239 to refund me but there is nothing explined in writing and the agreement and follwed the link the link with my email is not there said not found....

I again ask for refund now, and they came up with another lie sayin g it has been explained in telephone convesation but no body said any thing about it during phone convestion.

Now they are saying they can reset the clock to start again the period of mebership which is a system to show others that they are legitimate.

They also calim they have "A" rating from BBB which I do not undestand how they get it with this all compllains against them? In my mind I do not have any doubt that they are just interested in rip off and I want to warn to many others to becarefull of this company. If there is any class action I think that will be appropriate against this company.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOBA/internet/DOBA-Drop-shipping-company-DOBA-new-rip-off-strategy-Internet-715326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOBA