likes

• Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By: Rebecca Lauseng — Lake Zurich Illinois United States of America
DOBA

DOBA FRAUD -Company is a FRAUD Internet

I got caught up in this whole make money from home scam.  Started with 3xpweb solution, who conned me into getting there website, and getting products listed from Doba onto it.  Well I made no money.  So I cancelled the 3xpweb site after no calls.  Lost hundreds of dollars.

So to recoup - since I still had a few months of a doba membership left, tried to sell products on Ebay.  Well made zero sales that way as well.

Got my listing cancelled for copyright infridgement because of the picture used off of Doba was a copyright violation, and was told this is illigal to use pictures off DOBA's dropshipping catalog.  Now when you push items from the DOBA catalog to eBAY the pictures go with it, in fact, you don't own the product.  So you can't take you own picture, so you need the pictures off the catalog.  Also many of their catalog items are incomplete in their descriptions as well.  Beware of that.

So I have all these fees I owe eBay and I'm pissed because if this is illegal then they have been propogated this activity and the website needs to be shut down for Fraud.  What kills me is that I didn't even know about Doba until I was on eBay trying to look at ways to make money from home to sell items on their website.  Turns out eBAy is in the Fraud as well since they have a partnership with DBoba.  There partnership allows eBay to sharge outrageous fees to make money.

Beware of DOBA and eBAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOBA/internet/DOBA-FRAUD-Company-is-a-FRAUD-Internet-672489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOBA