Complaint Review: DOBA

• Submitted: Mon, August 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Mikey — Oceanside California United States of America
DOBA

DOBA Refuses to to give me my money even though they had a money back guarantee Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Dont let too much time go by with this company

DOBA promised a money back guarantee, no questions asked, if you werent satisfied with their services. I did a lot of research once I finally got the time and discovered that the prices are outragous. There is no way that you can make money off of this program unless you rip off your own family. Only an idiot would pay the pridces posted on this terrible site. I tried to get my money back today and they said that I had to log on atleast 4 times a month in order to get my money back. This was the first time that I had ever heard of this. Now they are saying that they have to review their tapes and see if the sales person told me about this. I cant believe how ridiculous this is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOBA/internet/DOBA-Refuses-to-to-give-me-my-money-even-though-they-had-a-money-back-guarantee-Internet-768327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOBA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dont let too much time go by with this company

AUTHOR: MaritalVictim - (United States of America)

How much time do you have left on your refund is a BIG problem here. This company might be holding you off by saying that they are reviewing the taped conversations but if this is a recent transaction and they charged your credit card. Start a dispute with your card company asap for services not received, misrepresentation or deception! Dont wait around for them to screw you more than they already have. If you need help, you can contact me at crconsumerresources@live.com