Complaint Review: DOC'S BAIL BONDS

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Plano Texas
DOC'S BAIL BONDS
1502 West University Dr.Mckinney #101 Mckinney Dallas Denton Richardson Plano, Texas U.S.A.

DOC'S BAIL BONDS Breach of contract, Deceptive Trade Practice Mckinney Texas

Complaint against Doc's Bail Bonds

Said Indemnity Agreement has been broken. Doc's instated a warrant against my daughter without my signature.

Per Imdemnity Agreement, signed 06/03/2009, line 15: "This agreememt may not be terminated or modified orally. All modifications and terminations of this agreememt must be in an instrument that is signed by both the Surety and all Indemnitors."

Employees assured me they were available 24 hr/day & willing to help in any way. When I called with a problem I was met with hostility, told "I am not a councelor," an emloyee impersonated the true owner of said company, I was cursed at, they declined to answer my questions because I wasn't the Defendent just the Indemnitor (which means I am the person who paid them) and then they threatened to claim phone harrassment for calling them too often.

To top it all off, owners of Bail Bond business's are actually on the Bail Bond Board in the same County. Employees of Doc's Bail Bonds have family members who work within the County Court system. Seems like a good system for breeding grounds of corruption. The owner called me (so he said he was the owner), on the same day that I spoke with County workers about his business, and stated that I was a problem. He repeated that I was a problem several times, stating that he had gotten several calls from the county workers whom I had questioned about him and his business. Coincidence??

Giddyup
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOCS-BAIL-BONDS/Mckinney-Dallas-Denton-Richardson-Plano-Texas-75093/DOCS-BAIL-BONDS-Breach-of-contract-Deceptive-Trade-Practice-Mckinney-Texas-471734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOC'S BAIL BONDS