Complaint Review: "DOCTORJESUS" ROSS MCMILLAN

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: A women scorned — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
"DOCTORJESUS" ROSS MCMILLAN

"DOCTORJESUS" ROSS MCMILLAN Lying cheapskate who uses the word of GOD to take advantage of his prey. Internet

I am so glad to see other woman speaking out against the pathological liar and thief Ross Mcmillan. I too meet this man on www.blackchristianpeoplemeet.com. I just recently stopped dealing with him a couple of months ago thank god. I was under the impression that I was getting involved with this astute doctor who was a man of GOD. I could not have been more wrong in my life. I started out giving money to him to help his ministry because he keep insisting that if I want to be blessed I must sow seeds.

It was not until I lost my job and could not give as much money as I had been giving before that I started to see less and less of him. He went from speaking to me on a regular basis and spending each afternoon writing at my home to hardly no communication as soon as the money dried up. After asking where he had been, expressing my anger and confronting him on this matter, later on that day when I arrived at my home I find that he used the spare key in the plant on my porch to get in my house and get his personal belongings that had been over my house.

Unfortunately he did not just take his things he took money from out of my dresser, my jewelery and other personal items that did not belong to him. By the grace of GOD I did not waist to much time on this lying cheapskate. I wish no harm or ill will to Ross he does have a good side to him it is just unfortunate that he is a pathological lying thief who is only out for himself. I want to thank the other women who have posted their experiences with this lying thief. Because of your courage you have given me the courage to share my story. GOD BLESS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOCTORJESUS-ROSS-MCMILLAN/internet/DOCTORJESUS-ROSS-MCMILLAN-Lying-cheapskate-who-uses-the-word-of-GOD-to-take-advantage-o-922825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "DOCTORJESUS" ROSS MCMILLAN