Complaint Review: DOCTORS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2005

• Reported By:lanhma Maryland
DOCTORS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
8118 GOOD LUCK RD LANHAM, Maryland U.S.A.

DOCTORS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL THE WORST HOSPITAL VISIT EVER, RIPOFF DOCTORS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL IN LANHAM HAS ALOT OF CARELESS AND UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE THAT I'VE EVER SEEN!!! LANHAM Maryland

THE worst visit to a hospital ever was when I had to take my two year old on APRIL 21, 2005 to DOCTORS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL IN LANHAM. When we first arrived there was no one at the desk to check us in and when the guy finaly came to the desk my son was throwing up continually and he offered me paper work finaly when an elderly lady saw what a hard time I was having she went up tp the desk and asked the guy for paper towels and he handed her two lunch napkins, than she went into the bathroom limping on one leg and got my son a bucket to throw up in, after my son was throwing up in their lounge for an hour we finaly got called in , and I asked the nurse if they had a policy like HOLY CROSS where the worst cases get seen first and she said yes but out of the (4) other people in the waiting room my son wasn't as bad.

Which was a lie because two people offered to let my son go first, and after all that the wait wasn't over, the doctor didn't see us until an half an hour later and my son was just miserable in the mean I could hear the nurses in the hall talk about how crappy the guy across the hall looked, then when i finaly got fed up and said that I was leaving the nurse said that the wait I had was normal, and the doctor finaly came, after keeping us there for an three hours they decided it would be best to send us to childrens hospital and there we got the care that we needed. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENY DOCTORS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL IS NOT THE PLACE.THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF URGENCY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!. DON'T LET ME FORGET, WHILE WE WERE THERE THEY CHANGED MY SON'S ROOM THREE DIFFERENT TIMES.

Angela
lanhma, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2005 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOCTORS-COMMUNITY-HOSPITAL/LANHAM-Maryland-20706/DOCTORS-COMMUNITY-HOSPITAL-THE-WORST-HOSPITAL-VISIT-EVER-RIPOFF-DOCTORS-COMMUNITY-HOSPITA-140070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOCTORS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL