Complaint Review: DOMINION FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Thu, August 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2004

• Reported By:SOUTH BEND Indiana
DOMINION FINANCIAL
DOMINION FINENCIAL.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

DOMINION FINANCIAL ripoff TOOK ME FOR A RIDE FOR $279.00 DOLLARS. COULD NOT STOP MY CHECK FROM BEING DEPOSITED. I WAS TOLD SOMEONE WILL CALL ME BACK,TO VERIFY CANCELLATION. NO ONE DID. BUT THEY TOOK MY MONEY. NEW YORK NATIONWIDE

SOME ONE CALLED ME, AND TOLD ME THAT I QUALIFIED FOR A CREDIT CARD. AND THAT I CAN REPAIR MY CREDIT. I BELEIVE HER NAME WAS BRANDY WATTS. SHE TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE WILL CALL ME TO OK THE TRANSACTION. AND HE TOLD ME HIS NAME WAS REGIE NOBELMAN. AND THAT I SHOULD WRITE A CHEK OUT FOR $279.00 DOLLARS.

SO I OK THE AMOUNT. BUT THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT IT IT JUST DID NOT SOUND OK. TO ME. SO I CALLED THE 1-866-785-1789 NUMBER BACK AND I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED TO CALL BACK A DAY BEFORE THE DROP? I ASKED WHAT DROP? AND THE GUY TOLD ME THAT I AM NOT IN THE SISTEM YET. SO I CALLED BACK THE FOLLOWING DAY. AND I TOLD HIM I DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO COVER THE AMOUNT. AND HE TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE WILL CALL ME BACK TO VERYFY THE CANCELLATION. WELL NO ONE DID AND MY MONEY IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE. I HOPE THAT THEY GET CAUGHT. I WANT MY CASH BACK.

Ilona
SOUTH BEND, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2004 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOMINION-FINANCIAL/nationwide/DOMINION-FINANCIAL-ripoff-TOOK-ME-FOR-A-RIDE-FOR-27900-DOLLARS-COULD-NOT-STOP-MY-C-105646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOMINION FINANCIAL