Complaint Review: DOMINO'S PIZZA

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: thewholetruth — Billerica Massachusetts United States of America
DOMINO'S PIZZA
729 Boston Rd Billerica, Massachusetts United States of America

DOMINO'S PIZZA DOMINIQUE COLLINS FOUL LANGUAGE, CURSE, SEXUAL INNUENDO, FILTH, CURSING Billerica , Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: The Real Truth

I have had the misfortune to enter the Domino's Pizza in Billerica Massachusetts while the assistant manager Dominique Collins was a present. For a manager she is very crude and uses filthy language in front of customers. I'm not sure if she realizes we can hear it up front but I have heard it many times and it is disgusting. This woman is a PIG. She openly flirts with employees and customers and is not professional at all. I made a few complaints but she is still there. Most likely she is giving the manager "favors" as I have seen them close together as well. I dont care what a person does on there own time but when you are serving the public you should have some class and this woman does not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOMINOS-PIZZA/Billerica-Massachusetts-01821/DOMINOS-PIZZA-DOMINIQUE-COLLINS-FOUL-LANGUAGE-CURSE-SEXUAL-INNUENDO-FILTH-CURSING-Bil-905087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOMINO'S PIZZA

The Real Truth

AUTHOR: kmd2012 - (United States of America)

The fact is that the woman who posted the previous comment has a husband who works for Dominos.  I know both of them and she wrote her comment due to being very unattractive and jealous of a successful woman.

I have ordered many times from Billerica Dominos and have immensely enjoyed every order.  I have met Dominique on many occasions in which my interactions were always positive and professional.  The pizza is always the best ever delivered in a timely manner.

The fact of the matter is that the person who slammed this Dominos and employee did this out of pure malice and jealousy.  I have no affiliation with Dominos other than another satisfied customer.    Dominique deserves 20 stars for perfect service every time.  I hope that this woman's husband is fired for allowing the slamming of this business.  Did anyone notice that I didn't have to write their names in a public forum?  Yes, some of us on here have class.