Complaint Review: DOMINO'S PIZZA

1913 N Placentia Ave PLACENTIA, California United States of America

DOMINO'S PIZZA HAVING A BALL WITH MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER PLACENTIA, California

*Author of original report: Hmmm. Very fishy responce

*General Comment: You need to read up

On Sept 15, 2012 I ordered pizza online for delivery at my moms apartment. I used my credit card to order the pizza. So when the delivery driver arrived to my moms apartment he had a receipt for me to sign. I signed the receipt and he then requested to see my card which was not a problem. He then scratched his receipt and embossed my card onto his copy which I thought was strange since they already charged my card and also verified that I was who I was. Then the fun started ... on Sunday Sept 17, I received a text message from my bank they have stopped all transactions due to suspicious activity.

I checked my account and saw that there was over 750 dollars in fraudulent charges from Sept 16-17 . There were 2  charges from FTD, 1 charge from Roses in a box and then 2 charges for Apple products. I called my bank and all parties involved to get this problem solved as quickly as a possible. Towards the midafternoon I then called dominos pizza to find out what their policy is with credit cards. They told me that they do not scratch peoples cards  on receipts. I asked them why did they do that to my card? They responded that some of the franchises do this still.

Working for a credit card processing company I know the rules and regulations companies must abide by. I still have no resolve on how they store customers credit cards. I have made 10 calls and still no response from the franchise owner or the western regional manager. The only person to respond was another manager who has called me twice and told me that someone will call me back...still waiting. My next step is to contact Visa and MasterCard and let them that this Dominos pizza store may not be PCI compliant and that I had fraudulent charges from someone working there. My ref # is 1188326 and the store # is 8170

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOMINOS-PIZZA/PLACENTIA-California-92870/DOMINOS-PIZZA-HAVING-A-BALL-WITH-MY-CREDIT-CARD-NUMBER-PLACENTIA-California-961783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOMINO'S PIZZA

Hmmm. Very fishy responce

AUTHOR: Paulie - (United States of America)

I see that "Bubba" from Canada responded to my complaint. I find it very strange that the responce has the exact text that was written on another website I filed a complaint on but with a different author. Just goes to show you that people that commit fraud are not very bright.

#2 General Comment

You need to read up

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

You need to do a little reading on credit and bank card fraud.

85%+ of fraud begins more than 1 month after your card information is harvested.

This means the likelihood fraud from the Delivery driver protecting himself by taking a card imprint is laughable.

I hope you reported the fraud to the police but didn't say you "know" the delivery driver or Domino's was at fault, they can sue for that.

bullets