Complaint Review: DOMINOS PIZZA

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Slidell Louisiana
DOMINOS PIZZA
875 Robert Blvd Slidell, Louisiana U.S.A.

DOMINOS PIZZA -J.D.(Store Manager) Mark Marrett (Security Director) Pizzas Made without any sauce,I brought them back, Store Manager (J.D.) took off his shirt and struck me. Slidell Louisiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Ear?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I used to work there which I wish I had never started in the first place

*Consumer Comment: Hummmm

We have ordered pizza from Dominos on Robert Blvd in Slidell LA almost every week, for the past two years. On April 23, 2009, we ordered two large pizzas for $24.00. I went to pick them up and found that they put no pizza sauce on them. I called them up and told the guy who answered the phone about the problem and he said to bring them back in and they will remake them.

Thirty seconds later, our phone rang and it was the Store Manager, "J.D." He said we are not going to remake them, You will just have to eat them as is; We have given you all kinds of free stuff in the past. (The ONLY free stuff they have ever gave us was for advertisments that they send us in the mail or hang on our front door, i.e. two litre cokes or bread sticks, with some required purchase.)

I went over there anyway, just to show him the pizzas. He walked out into the parking lot, yelled at his employees to punch out his time card. He then pulled off his shirt and pushed me with both hands into my chest, so hard that I nearly fell to the pavement. I started to walk to my car and he said "We know where you live too , M.F."

The next morning I called another Dominos Pizza Place to see who was in charge of this guy. Later I got a call from a Greg McGee, a regional manager, who I told what happened. He told me to call Mark Marrett, the Security Director. I did, explained what happened and the only thing he told me was "I don't believe you". And that is all that was done about it.

There is no way that I will ever buy a pizza from that establishment ever again. They act like there is no other place around that we can go to buy a pizza. I believe, with the economy headed the way it is, sooner than later, Dominos Pizza will start to listen more to there customers than their employees. The customers are the ones keeping them in business, not their employees!

Carmin
Slidell, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOMINOS-PIZZA/Slidell-Louisiana-70458/DOMINOS-PIZZA-JDStore-Manager-Mark-Marrett-Security-Director-Pizzas-Made-without-an-446753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOMINOS PIZZA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Ear?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

An ear in your pizza huh?

Why don't you go grind your axe somewhere where people will believe you.

You are just a disgruntled ex-exployee with a bone to pick.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I used to work there which I wish I had never started in the first place

AUTHOR: Unknown - (U.S.A.)

okay, I know that does sound accurate having round-housed a co-worker at the time myself but violence isnt the answer, I boycotted the place and almost started a strike/riot at the dominos I used to work at myself. you dont wanna watch em make your food, trust me, they do not believe in sanitation at all. last time I ate dominos anything was 2 superbowls ago and I didnt get to watch the end of the ballgame since I was stuck in the john with heavy diarrhea and vomiting over finding an ear in my pizza. ever since then, I have been helping people see the downfall with this company due to the insanity of the management of the establishment.

Hummmm

AUTHOR: Ronnie - (U.S.A.)

It has nothing to do with Dominos. He clocked out, was on his own time. And you did not call the police why? Dont think you gave us the whole story.....