Complaint Review: DON EPI electric LLC

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: eddie — casselberry Florida United States of America
DON EPI electric LLC

DON EPI electric LLC Herb Perez and miguel This "business man Herb" took my 500 dollars and ran. I am a 25 year old man with a family of 5. I looked up to this man and thought it would be a good investment .He stated " Its like in handing you Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To all educated customers

I am writing this to save others. I also want Herb to know that  I don't care if it  cost me 1,000 dollars to get my 500 back I WILL do WHATEVER it takes. I was on Craigslist one day looking for an electrician to help me with some work. I was overloaded. I do not own my own business i do jobs here and there. I came across Miguel . He said my job was out of his way. We started talking about things which lead to him telling me about his opinion of a good investment . He then gave me Herbs number. I called Herb. We talked for a while, then eventually we met at a gas station rite around the corner from the job site where i was working. He said " This is like  a diamond piece i'm handing you 500 and your part owner of my business.If at any point it doesn't work out, i have no problem giving your money back. In two weeks your name will be on my web page" I handed him the money he wrote me out my receipts and signed them. A month later i am still not on the website. My gut feeling told me to just get my money back something isn't rite . I called him he said blah blah blah ok ill get your money by friday ,he said this on a wensday. Of course that didn't happen . Its two weeks later and he is making up insane excuses for example he is getting evicted , he then had his little daughter get on the phone and say " i don't know a herb i found this phone two days ago and its mine now" Of course i didn't believe her so she started getting all ghetto saying "it aint no thang " whatever the hell that means. The next day he answers . Go figure ! another excuse is he was at the hospital with his daughter his car got repossessed . We left it off at him saying "i have your money and ill call you when i'm on my way  i swear on my kids this time its true" two hours later he turned his phone off. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me. How can u swear on your kids to basically a stranger and lie?? Horrible!! My kids are my life they are what i do it all for. That 500 is my kids money and i WILL battle to put it back in my pockets . What comes around goes around he will get his!! Do not fall for anything he says and he puts a rebuttal response Do Not believe him he really is a scammer he doesn't have two other rip off reports for no reason !!!!! good luck everyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DON-EPI-electric-LLC/internet/DON-EPI-electric-LLC-Herb-Perez-and-miguel-This-business-man-Herb-took-my-500-dollars-an-825058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DON EPI electric LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To all educated customers

AUTHOR: Heriberto Perez - (United States of America)

this website is dedicated to cowards who anonymously sit behind a keyboard, do not have the courage to file a legal claim in court or to the department of business and professional regulations (DBPR ). the reason why? there is no case, nothing to prove.

l invite all educated customers to call me for more information. My name is Heriberto Perez, phone number 407-914-0688.