Complaint Review: DON LAPRE-THE GREATEST VITAMINS IN THE WORLD

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2007

• Reported By:PLEASANT GROVE Alabama
DON LAPRE-THE GREATEST VITAMINS IN THE WORLD
3112 NORTH 30TH AVENUE, PHOENIX, Arizona U.S.A.

DON LAPRE-GREATEST VITAMINS IN THE WORLD Don Lapre's-The Greatest Vitamins in The World company is a "BIG RIP-OFF"!! SCAM-FRAUD!! PHOENIX Arizona

I am a retired person who like many others would like to earn a small income in a very legal way! I has invested in excess of $2000.00 in a company that in not worth the ink I am using to send this report. Mr. Lapre's company team call week after week to sign you up for one advance program after the other,and trust to guarntee you that it is a money back offer!! Now when I requested a refund 12/21/06,I was told to send back all materials and was given a code to return the program and that my refund would be processed. I did so an I called back after I did not get my money on 6/12/07. Verna, the phone operator told me that she would request the refund again. I have been trying now for 2 months since then to reach Mr.Don Lapre PRESIDENT/CEO, and I can't get anyone. The phone line is either busy or is disconnected.

Help!!!!!!!. No one should have to keep loosing money on Mr. Lapre SCAM'S. He should be sued and put in jail. I worked to hard for my money to loose it!.If there is anything that I can do to assist in collecting my money and others-call,write me,this needs to stop.

Take and put this man out of business!!

Bennie
PLEASANT GROVE, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DON-LAPRE-THE-GREATEST-VITAMINS-IN-THE-WORLD/PHOENIX-Arizona-85017/DON-LAPRE-GREATEST-VITAMINS-IN-THE-WORLD-Don-Lapres-The-Greatest-Vitamins-in-The-World-co-276399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DON LAPRE-THE GREATEST VITAMINS IN THE WORLD