Complaint Review: DON factory outlet

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
DON factory outlet
1157 industry lane Frederick, Maryland United States of America

DON factory outlet Damon Owen and Ashley Hansen Fraudulent Frederick, Maryland

Do not buy any products from this business because the products being sold were used or busted. The sales reps were told by Damon to avoid letting the customers be aware of those issues. I was an appointment setter for this business and did exactly what Damon and Ashley asked, however half of our appointments were cancelled by Damon and Ashley because they did not want to travel or bother dealing with customers they couldn't get at full sale. Ashley had told another employee and I that she could not stand the black employees or want to hire any more because she felt that blacks were lazy and had no concept of work ethic. Numerous employees were in and out of Damons office wanting to know where their paychecks where and all were told different answers . I worked for them for over a month and I was only given one paycheck, also being told that I should expect it in the mail. Never got it. The business has shut down however, after contacting lawyers and the labor board I was told I would never see my money. I was also told I couldn't not make a complaint or at least make it known that these ppl should not operate any more business because apparently it is the norm. So as a former employee who was ripped off of the money I worked for as well as other employees; and watching Damon and Ashley sell busted equipment to people, DO NOT TRUST THEM. They will scam you. They will sell you shady products and they will take rob you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DON-factory-outlet/Frederick-Maryland-21701/DON-factory-outlet-Damon-Owen-and-Ashley-Hansen-Fraudulent-Frederick-Maryland-924722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DON factory outlet