Complaint Review: DONALD DANIELS

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Chinto — Panama Other
Internet USA

DONALD DANIELS DON Don't buy from Buy-pot.org Donald Daniels "big stiffer" CLIFTON PARK NEW YORK

I am a new to this forum and into this crypto currency business…particulary POTCOINS.

I want to WARN everyone who wants to buy Potcoins with cash (or trade)….. DO NOT BUY from BUY-POT.ORG or from DONALD DANIELS who lives in NY and is the owner of the site ww.tmdtradinginc.com.

This guy stiffed me with $3,220 worth of potcoins which I paid him via Western Union on March 14th. He hasn't replied to my emails or calls.   He owes be a total of 322,000 potcoins which we agreed.

If someone can spread the word around this community I will be appreciated!!  DON’T BUY FROM THIS STIFFER or from BUY-POT.ORG

I truly believe that POTCOIN will be the currency of the Cannabis industry and if we can AVOID ALL THE STIFFERS AROUND HERE we can better improve the trading and value of this currency!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DONALD-DANIELS/internet/DONALD-DANIELS-DON-Dont-buy-from-Buy-potorg-Donald-Daniels-big-stiffer-CLIFTON-PARK-N-1135622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DONALD DANIELS