Complaint Review: DONNA KLAN

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: shoulda known — Titusville Florida United States of America
1200 S.Brand Blvd. Ste. 154, Glendale. Ca 91204 Glendale, California United States of America

DONNA KLAN underhanded,minipulative,sleazy Glendale, California

Around the first part of December, I recieved  a flier that had a necklace advertised free just pay shipping. Like a dub idiot, I fell for the flier.  ordered the necklace.  When I received it, I thought it was really nice.

On Dcember 5th, I noticed a charge  of $98.00 on my bank account. WhenI called Donna Klan about the charge, I was informed that when I agreed to the service agreement, I had agreed to pay full price.  I at no time read anything about paying extra for the necklace, as I am on a very limited budget<I would not have bothered to order.

I will be going to my bank to dispute this charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DONNA-KLAN/Glendale-California-91204/DONNA-KLAN-underhandedminipulativesleazy-Glendale-California-992708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DONNA KLAN