Complaint Review: DOTAN MOTOR COMPANY

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: SHANICEW — ABBEVILLE Alabama
DOTAN MOTOR COMPANY
1789 Reeves St DOTHAN, Alabama USA

DOTAN MOTOR COMPANY DOTHAN ACCEPTANCE COMPANY MANIPULATING CAR DEALER SHIP DOTHAN Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Hooray! You Sure Showed Them!

Dothan Motor Company- Dothan Alabama I was buying a cacr through DMC and the car kept tearing up and costing me money out of my pocket. I had a year warenty and my transmission went out and tey told me my warrenty was up. I kept my car serviced and I constantly had problems out of the car. I asked if I could trade it in tey said I couldnt because it havent been a year.The car was constantly in the sop every 2 weeks, I finally ad enough of playing games with them and stopped paying for the car. They harassed me and told me tey would take my money until it was paid in full. After three months they finally came and got it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOTAN-MOTOR-COMPANY/DOTHAN-Alabama-36303/DOTAN-MOTOR-COMPANY-DOTHAN-ACCEPTANCE-COMPANY-MANIPULATING-CAR-DEALER-SHIP-DOTHAN-Alabama-1087379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOTAN MOTOR COMPANY

Hooray! You Sure Showed Them!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

I guess you've been busy working extra to come up with money they will now sue you for as the result of this voluntary REPO.  But...you sure showed them!