Complaint Review: DOXY INTIMATES

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Royal Palm Beach Florida

I have send over 7 emails to this company for my order. I ordered my Halloween Costume on 10/24 and received 2 day shipping. My Est Delivery time was 10/29, because my costume was in stock. I emailed this company the day i ordered to confirm they received my email and that my order when be here in time for Halloween. After not hearing from this company for 5 days and no "tracking" number on 10/29 i decided to write Yahoo small business store to ask them if they had a tracking number or why this company has disconnected their phone. That night i got an email at 10PM letting me know that my order "was out of stock" and they had 3 options for me. I could choose a replacement costume(that was now 50% off), a store credit, or a full refund. They stated the following statement... 3.) We can cancel your order for a full refund. If you choose this option, please allow 1-2 weeks for the funds to show back up in your account . Please reply to this email (with the same subject line to ensure that your request gets handled immediately) with your desired option and we will take care of it for you immediately. Again, I sincerely apologize. So i had to rush Halloween eve to find another replacement costume. I have emailed this company several times confirming my email. No one has gotten back to me and it has been 3 weeks and no refund on my card. I dont understand how hard it is to use a credit card machine to REFUND a card. So please return my $85.95 to my Credit Card. I was giving this company the benfit of the doubt of a busy Halloween season. But, i didnt want to come down to canceling the card on my card. I would appreciate if someone got back to me.

Royal Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOXY-INTIMATES/MARYLAND-HEIGHTS-Missouri-63043/DOXY-INTIMATES-HALLOWEEN-COSTUME-REFUND-MARYLAND-HEIGHTS-Missouri-393161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOXY INTIMATES