Complaint Review: DOXY LINGERIE

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2007

• Reported By:san miguel California
DOXY LINGERIE
11088 MILLPARK DRIVE STUITE 136 MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Missouri U.S.A.

DOXY LINGERIE THEY CALLED ME THE THEFT WHEN I FILE A DEPUT WITH CREDIT CARD TO GET MY MONEY BACK!!! MARYLAND HEIGHTS Missouri

Back in August 2007, I placed three orders with this company. I received most of my order but on all three orders they left out items. After the 60 days of waiting, like they tell you to, on the customer support page. I began to call and email them, when I got no reponse, I decided to do a deput with my credit cards. Since I used two different cards, I had to place one with each of them.
On the first card - they told me that I waited too Long for them to do anything.
On the second card- they refund me the money while they are doing a investigation.
Well, that pissed off DOXY because they finally wrote me telling me that I owe them the Money that my credit card refund me, by Nov. 24th or eles they were going to report me to a collection company. I emailed them back and forth trying to explain to them that I don't owe them money. I even faxed them the invoices proving it. I also told them if they don't call me, so we can figure this out, I would be reporting them! They told me "No thank you, go ahead and report us, That they were the victims here and that they will report me for theft!!!
I plan on doing a video complaint on youtube and reporting them to as many places as I can because as I see here ,Im not the first person they have done this too. and so far nothing has been done to them for scaming people.

I still love shopping online so much so that I plan on open my own Online store
I would hate it, if this company and company like it, reuin it for the rest of us! SO let get them off the WEB:)

Krystal
san miguel, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOXY-LINGERIE/MARYLAND-HEIGHTS-Missouri-63043/DOXY-LINGERIE-THEY-CALLED-ME-THE-THEFT-WHEN-I-FILE-A-DEPUT-WITH-CREDIT-CARD-TO-GET-MY-MONE-288380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOXY LINGERIE