Complaint Review: D'Ottavio's Italian House

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:hollidaysburg Pennsylvania
D'Ottavio's Italian House
306 Allegheny Street Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

D'Ottavio's Italian House threaten to spit in my pizza because the employee disliked my son. Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania

we ordered a pizza at the above mentioned restaurant. after giving our name, the employee, named Dan, told us that "he hated our f***ing son". we told him that some people like him, some dont. the employee continue to tell my wife how much he hated our son, told a waiter " get this bitches pizza out of the oven, and spit in it".

The next day, we approached the manager and demanded an apology. the manager told us to come back at lunchtime tomorrow for it. he wanted to talk to his employee. the next day, we went, and the police was there, refusing to let us in, to recieve the apology. now my wife and I are banned from going into the restaurant, but the employee who threatened my wife still works there.

we filed complaints with the BBB, board of Health, PA attorney General, and many other public realtions around the area

Mhanyok hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOttavios-Italian-House/Hollidaysburg-Pennsylvania-16648/DOttavios-Italian-House-threaten-to-spit-in-my-pizza-because-the-employee-disliked-my-so-280773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D'Ottavio's Italian House