Complaint Review: DPI Photography

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: dpi — Frisco Texas United States of America
DPI Photography

DPI Photography Printroom has not paid profit checks for 2012 and has falsified reports on money owed. Internet

Printroom has not paid me my commissions in over 5 months. Had previous problems last year in 2011 but decided to stick with them after they caught me up.
My rep will not contact me via email or answer phone calls.
My sales reports showed Printroom owing me over $1,500 in commissions plus I have turned in hundreds of dollars in unused pre-paid packages that I have also not received payment for.
Originally my monthly reports showed Printroom owed me more that $1,500 and now the individual monthly statements online are showing far LESS money than they originally did. They are COOKING the BOOKS.
Do not trust this company any longer....move to a new lab.
I am planning on filing with the Better Business Bureau and looking into legal actions against this company.
They used to do stellar work, no complaints from my clients. As others have said, they may fill your orders, but you will not see any money in commissions from them.

Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DPI-Photography/internet/DPI-Photography-Printroom-has-not-paid-profit-checks-for-2012-and-has-falsified-reports-o-916927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DPI Photography