Complaint Review: DPI energy

• Reported By: joeg2331 — the colony Texas United States of America
DPI energy
3100 RICHMOND ave, Internet United States of America

DPI energy They have take 3 to 4 months to issue a credit, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: dPi Energy is always willing to do what's right.

I noticed my bill start to increase and after further investigation I noticed Dpi had increased my rate per kilowatt after I was told that I was going to have a Fixed Rate. I contacted them on a Monday and they said that they were going to investigate the problem, contact the main office to get a resolution, and call me by the end of that day. I didnt recieve a call. so I called on Tuesday and they said that my service was not going to be interupted until we would resolve the issue. I was told that a superviser would call me back by 10 am. Still no call.

Now we are on wednesday and they cut off my service. They wanted me to make a payment and they said that once they would resolve the issue that they would issue me credit. The only problem is that in the past on two other instances they were suppose to mail me a check for them over charging me and it took them 3 to 4 month and several phone calls to recieve my money. Its funny how if your late paying your bill you get charged extra but if they over charge you and it takes them several months to pay me back they pay to the penny and nothing extra. Dpi a bbb member and i can see why. Very poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DPI-energy/internet/DPI-energy-They-have-take-3-to-4-months-to-issue-a-credit-Internet-930893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DPI energy

dPi Energy is always willing to do what's right.

AUTHOR: Jeff Rogers - (United States of America)

At dPi Energy we are proud to serve our customers and strive to meet their expectations in everything we do.

It appears you've had a bad experience and we want to ensure your satisfaction. You can call a local supervisor in the Dallas area at 214-556-4956 for immediate assistance and the problem will be addressed right away.

Please call, we want to help.