Complaint Review: DR. A.H. Nezami, M.D.

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 18, 2010

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
DR. A.H. Nezami, M.D.
820 Prudential Drive Suite 702 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

DR. A.H. Nezami, M.D. Did lipsuction on me supposedly. I looked the exact same afterward even after I lost 5lbs. Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: Incorrect information on Surgery

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A. H. Nezami, MD

*UPDATE Employee: Dr. A.H. Nezami, M.D.

*Author of original report: Dr. Nezami, Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: Contact the Florida Medical Association and File on Him!

I went to Dr. Nezami for liposuction in December 2007. I was told to wear my compression outfit for 1 month, which I did. After one month I took it off. I looked exactly the same as I did prior to the surgery. He put me to sleep in his office. I woke up and had a few holes where he supposedly stuck the suction rod in me. But I don't believe for one minute that he actually sucked anything out. He did a whole lot of markings on me before surgery to make it look real good but I think it is complete fraud. Now, 7 months later, I have lost about 3 lbs in the past few months, and even with my own weight loss efforts I still look the exact same as before the surgery. He was suppose to have done my stomach, back and upper inner thigh. They look they same!!!This cost me about $8000.00 for nothing. Since it all happened in a back office there, I can do nothing. All the witnesses would be working for him.

Tjkool
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-AH-Nezami-MD/Jacksonville-Florida-32207/DR-AH-Nezami-MD-Did-lipsuction-on-me-supposedly-I-looked-the-exact-same-afterward-e-348234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR. A.H. Nezami, M.D.

Incorrect information on Surgery

AUTHOR: helenabeauty - ()

I have been a patient of Dr, Nezami's for many years. There is no back room surgery. It is a Surgical Surgery Suite inside Baptist Hospital where he performs his Board Certified   Plastic Cosmetic procedures. He uses a independent anesthesiologist to care for his patients so he can devote his skilled time to your individual surgical procedure. Nurses in the area come to have their procedures done as they have worked side by side and seen his meticulous attention to detail. He is very careful and precise. A craftsman in his profession.

After surgery such as liposuction. Some people (patients) continue to drink alcohol, eat fatty foods, smoke, all the above would hinder the effects of someone's satisfaction. You develope new fat cells.

I have personally seen many beautifully sculpted woman by this Dr.'s skilled hands.

No falsification here, only a deeply trusted Physician found here.
I'll be back for another procedure.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A. H. Nezami, MD

AUTHOR: A.H. Nezami,MD - (United States of America)

This is a response to the anonymous patient called  TjKool  complaining about her liposuction performed by Dr. A.H. Nezami for 8000.00 without any resultDr. Nezami has been in private practice in Jacksonville for 31 years. He was never sued or had any complaint filed against him during his 31 years of practice, which is unheard of in todays environment. Dr. Nezami is a Board certified plastic surgeon, he was chief of plastic surgery for Baptist Medical Center for many years ; chief of credential committee Baptist Hospital, and chief of staff for Baptist Medical center Beaches. He was past president of Greater Jacksonville Plastic Surgeons for years. I suggest that the readers of Ripoff Report visit Dr. Nezamis website at and read his patients testimonials.  Dr. Nezami is known in the medical community for his outmost integrity and his excellent surgical skill. The 2 founders of Plastic surgery in Jacksonville, Doctor Bernard Morgan and Dr. Bernard Kaye both had trusted their patients to Dr. Nezami.Dear anonymous patient, with a little integrity the right thing to do is to call our office and provide your name so we can post the weight of the fat that was extracted from your body and the correct dollar amount that you paid along with before and after photos of the areas that were treated on Ripoff report site under your anonymous name. Our charges are posted on our website for everyone to see. The charge for liposuction on first area is 3000.00 for both sides; the second area is an additional 1495.00 (both sides) the third area is an additional 1360.00. With a little knowledge of math you will see that it is far from the 8000.00 dollars that you are claiming.

Dr. A.H. Nezami, M.D.

AUTHOR: A.H. Nezami,MD - (United States of America)

This is a response to the anonymous patient called  TjKool  complaining about her liposuction performed by Dr. A.H. Nezami for 8000.00 without any result.

Dr. Nezami has been in private practice in Jacksonville for 31 years. He was never sued or had any complaint filed against him during his 31 years of practice, which is unheard of in todays environment. Dr. Nezami is a Board certified plastic surgeon, he was chief of plastic surgery for Baptist Medical Center for many years ; chief of credential committee Baptist Hospital, and chief of staff for Baptist Medical center Beaches. He was past president of Greater Jacksonville Plastic Surgeons for years. I suggest that the readers of Ripoff Report visit Dr. Nezamis website at www.ahnezami.com and read his patients testimonials.  Dr. Nezami is known in the medical community for his outmost integrity and his excellent surgical skill. The 2 founders of Plastic surgery in Jacksonville, Doctor Bernard Morgan and Dr. Bernard Kaye both had trusted their patients to Dr. Nezami.

Dr. Nezami, Jacksonville Florida

AUTHOR: Tjkool - (U.S.A.)

P.S. The doctor that performed my anesthesia was also from his country so I don't doubt that she was in on it too.

Contact the Florida Medical Association and File on Him!

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

It is hard to believe that you are only five pounds lighter after this procedure.

And there were no marks made from it as well unless you have one of those new laser "fat blasting" procedures????????

I hope you have proof this procedure was even performed because you will need it IF you sue him for malpractice...

Did you check him out with the Florida Medical Association before you had the procedure done?

Is he even licensed to practice in Florida? In the USA?

Is he a medical doctor?

Usually, the Association will tell you if there have been any complaints against a doctor or not, for sure if they have been discplined, etc..

This is an elective procedure and you are supposed to have some sort of results!

Is this guy even a specialist in bariatric or cosmetic surgery????

I would have checked this all out before he ever made an incision in me to get the fat out!

If you can't tell any difference --and it usually takes a week or two depending to recover from lipo -- then get the proof that there was work performed on you, find an ETHICAL medical malpractice attorney, preferably one who has an MD and a JD degree with RN paralegal or two and then, be prepared to show damages...In your case, damage to your pocketbook might suffice but you need to ASK A LAWYER.

BECAUSE THE WAY YOU DESCRIBE IT, YOU WERE RIPPED OFF!

Now, what does the good doctor have to say?