Complaint Review: DR. DAVID MANN, PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES

26302 La Paz Road, Suite 201 Mission Viejo, California United States of America
  • Phone: 949-586-9848
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

DR. DAVID MANN, PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES RIP OFF ARTIST and BLACK MAIL KING Mission Viejo California

*Consumer Comment: More Info Please

If you are considering having a child custody situation, you need to know about this monster! He has haunted my life and has taken my daughter away from me. I have nightmares about his unethical practices and his manipulation tools. He is very vindictive and is a J** who hates Christians. My ex-husband and I were sent to have an evaluation and we had moderate problems but not too bad. Dr. Mann turned us into complete enemies and tore my daughter away from me.

I now have only limited visitation and my poor daughter is plagued with problems from not having a real mom to bring her up. My husband's new wife hates my daughter and treats her like complete step child. I loved my daughter tremendously but the rotten Doctor was paid off by my ex and created a doctored up report in his favor. If I were rich and able to pay the J** I would have had my daughter in my life full time the past several years. This man scares me and I hope anyone considering the psychological services of Dr. David Mann thinks twice before they are manipulated, robbed, cheated and lied to. I really hope he retires soon.

Susan lake Forest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-DAVID-MANN-PSYCHOLOGICAL-SERVICES/Mission-Viejo-California-92691/DR-DAVID-MANN-PSYCHOLOGICAL-SERVICES-RIP-OFF-ARTIST-and-BLACK-MAIL-KING-Mission-Viejo-Ca-336837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR. DAVID MANN, PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES

More Info Please

AUTHOR: James Guarda - (USA)

Yowsa! Let me say how sorry I am that you had to go through all that for
custody! That sounds brutal and emotionally wrenching. I too am deeply
concerned after reading online reviews of Dr Mann- we are currently
scheduled to use his services per my attorney's recommendation. My
ex-wife and I are in a bitter custody battle for my two daughters. If it
not too much trouble- could you please contact me at
James.Guarda@gmail.com. I have a few questions thatonly you can answer.