Complaint Review: DR. DUSTIN NATHAN

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By:GRESHAM Oregon
DR. DUSTIN NATHAN
5071 NE 122ND AVE PORTLAND, Oregon U.S.A.

DR. DUSTIN NATHAN DENTIST RIP-OFF BILLING! POOR DENTAL WORK! PORTLAND Oregon

*General Comment: one more time around band

*General Comment: Dr Dustin This site is a joke see!

*Consumer Comment: Dr. Dustin and staff are GREAT!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue allegations made about my practice.

1. DR. DUSTIN NATHAN only cares about "extracting" money from your wallets.

2. HIS "OFFICE MANAGER" DEBBIE, his office manager "Debbie" will claim that she has contacted your insurance company, and that "your complete cost" for the procedure is _______fill in the blank with a $ sign,.

3. THEN, SOMETIME "AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE", say a month or so, you will get a bill in the mail for the same exact amount you paid up front! "Debbie" will then give you a round-a-round story on why you suddenly had to pay "more money".

4. THEY PULLED THIS STUNT A FEW TIMES WITH MY FAMILY OF THREE (3). We have excellent, union, dental insurance. And Dr. Dustin Nathan along with "Debbie's" help, made sure they got every penny of it, as quickly as possible.

5. OTHER OFFICE STUNTS INCLUDE: OFFICE MANAGER, "DEBBIE", calling your home repeatedly, and attempting to "push you" into coming into the office for teeth cleanings and whitening procedures. In one day alone, she called our home, a total of six (6) times, that God for caller I.D. and Voice mail.

6. HE MAKES A TON OF MONEY, DOING NOTHING BUT TEETH CLEANINGS AND WHITENING TREATMENTS. 2/3 rds of his money coming in, teeth cleanings and teeth whitenings.

7. IN OUR CASE, OUR REAL DENTAL NEEDS WERE NEVER TRULY REPAIRED. He uses cheap tricks to band aid problems. In my case, he did a bad root canal, instead of pulling a tooth, and I went for a year with 10 cavities, he chose not to fill--most likely hoping they would abcess, and give him more root canal money. In my husbands case, he drilled out a rotten tooth, instead of pulling it.

8. ON ALMOST EVERY VISIT, he attempts to talk you into expensive dental procedures, partial dentures from him: $4,000.00 ; partial dentures from my new dentist $642.00. Root canal for my husband: $1.400.00, root canal from new dentist--no recommended he pulled the tooth for free. All the work that was done by Dr. Dustin Nathan was redone by our new dentist, at no cost to us.

9. WHAT REALLY GETS ME, HE RUNS THESE A.M. RADIO COMMERCIALS HERE IN PORTLAND. This guy may have made it through dental school, but he isn't really a dentist.

GRESHAM OREGON
GRESHAM, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-DUSTIN-NATHAN/PORTLAND-Oregon-97230/DR-DUSTIN-NATHAN-DENTIST-RIP-OFF-BILLING-POOR-DENTAL-WORK-PORTLAND-Oregon-265790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR. DUSTIN NATHAN

#1 General Comment

one more time around band

AUTHOR: captain - (United States of America)

By the way you rip off reporter you... you cant  by making me agree by force to some acceptence of your so called terms and conditions, and in the case of your "meet me in arizona" you must be joking, see here in OREGON, we see things diffrent, we have rain, rain, and small claims court, that is at the end of the rainbow, near 5th ave downtown, and if your in need of a tan while your here, call me i love radiotion and nuclear babys, click here if you want to know why i started this website, well i hope to make money, but for now my guess is to get people all mad and crying and clicking all the way to a fat google check. whats the current rate per page on your click income? more importnatly, how much money did you get from google to tell the entire world, (excluding arizona) that Dr dustin called him 8 times. his records show 7 so whos dancing now? ok enjoy the day there in arizona,,, and for the record, yes trailer parks and flea markets is the last place america wanted to call a state, but u got it enjoy it.. see ya soon rip off boys,,, is that part of backstreet boys,,, yuk....

hey , rip off owner,, i like how ur instructions tell us to not use capitol letters in all capitol letters,,,, that is funny,, and you managment warning is a click thru box, sorry my company does not allow me to click boxes from strangers, its kida perverted, so in the future can u just do like the rest of the 4545555 websites and list the warning, since how do i know thats your SEO infact what in gods name (except in arizona) is a SEO  how about a BTO, ELO YES, JZ, or ZZTOP  or for you in HOT, (sorry on the caps) BSB now i think ur site is RFS but afterall you did tell us you are RFS and the site Meta tags and layering create a WOFT terms and conditions apply!

lets play you make your rules i make mine. ok.. i say if you do not post mine regarding your posts, the  Authers posts, or dental statistical averages, that you alone are trying to ruin the store Dr dustin owns, and we in OREGON USE CAPS do not like your site, so today i filed a long, 9short for arizona) list of the violations i see as unfair, lies and pathetic impossible claims including names of so called staff, how does he know her personal name? and if its wrong by one single letter? then is it true.... its fake the entire site is fake, i can post about the post and u can delelte mine if you see it as fake, however for the record, im real, as real as a flight from (arizona) to PDX on Alaska (just a name) airlines ticket, so bring everyone and see you at the first date of "are you smarter then a 5th grader!" oh wait thats taken, dont forget failure to keep my posts if any, and u lose,, since im replying every single day to updated thoughts about the author, the website rip me off but only in arizona? did u think that actually works,,, and hey do you have courts there? and is it a retirement court? ok bye got to go... enjoy the weather,,, see ya soonsee terms of fraud

"claim she? who is she?

"push you" was anyone ever pushed?

who is Dr dustin Nathan please refer to exibit A

"sometimes" explain please the term sometimes?

i cant read this is so so funny, you can type anything u want on rip me off .net watch, ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now i know my ABC wont you remove fake pathertic posts before mine or i sue everone even the dentist for fun! and (not in arizona if i n a trailer)

LETS CONTINUE,

"stunt"  now DR Dustin,Nathan did you really do a stunt? and when did you change your name, seems he be having the wrong dennnntist!

"say sometime after ? say it, dont say "sometime after then say the sometime that makes no sense duh!) was it sometime or a month be honest its seriously anoying me, ok next fun facts.

Debbie whom ever that is?  did you "push" anyone? this claim is false yet funny!

"debbie" are you too doing stunts? wow cool office and nice pics,....

"in my husbands case" well miss author you cant speak in the 3rd sense ok this is a review not a biogrophy, see u can tell the world your truths but cant tell the world mine, except about arizona,,, next funfact,

"pulled this stunt with my family of three" please explain how many children, mothers, dads, distant cousins, then re type this i cant trust its a family of three unless its 15/16ths in that case 2 of you 3 of them or 2 of you 1 of them  you really need to be honest, your math was not your best class, oh Class, nevermiond ok go again, you make fighting crime, fun author family of 3plus2plus?

"cheap tricks" listen before we cry the only cheap trick i want to ask about is the bank cheap trick, seems your somewhat confused, dentist use porcalin, mostly from asia, cheap trick is vynle mostly from north portland and kelso washington, but please limit your words to english its more fun to follow! (yea thank you   thats a good one ... here we go.)

" he makes a ton of money" miss family of 3 plus 2 what in gods name is a ton of money, if they had a ton i want to be the first to say :do u yourself understand a ton, is a ton, and $3,200.00 total is a ton, but hey you can reverse enganier that number and next time we use numbers on the corners to total money is not totaled in weight, except in arizona,

"he drilled out a rotten tooth" in all honesty here (except in arizona) did you want your (left out in family total) husband with no name to have a rotten tooth, and as a union member how rotten is that, must stink,,, ok so u went back after the first 5000 things he did wrong and ur husband from the ton of money he paid had a rotten tooth and a bandaid into the stunt office, "got ever penny of it, mam how many dollars in pennys (help with the math) is a ton? u said, they made sure they got every penny of it, ummmm wow,,,next funfacts

"i went for a year with ten cavities" you alone said that one not me...!

partial dentures from my new dentist  You said that too.... wow they must fit and look as great as that ton of money.

" ok i must say (name forgoten) this tops the list,,, here we go..

"what really gets me, (all caps meaning more inportant then her tooth,) HE RUNS (DO U RUN DR DUTIN NATHEN) A.M (is that time?) radio commercials here in portland. well ok listen he was running them in vancouver off the Kex towers so ur wrong for the 434 time, but like you i just keep coming back to spew more fun and holiday cheer, so if you are happy with dentures, ten cavities, an unknown number of husbands, family members of three or not three, your claims of what u claim Dr who ever is hoping for an abcess or in my case obssesed, di he tell you he wanted your tooth to abcess,,, i do, and infact you might to rip off reporter,net, who uses .net anyways except comcast,  listen whoever u are, stop listning to the A  . M... radio. look in the mirror and ask these 3 things.

is it really the am that gets you the most or was that a capitol letter lie?

do you have a family with cavities, dentures, stunts in the oofice, or is there any chance your pulling your own teeth and (thank god for that)..

you said you have "exelent union dental" can u substantiate those claims, that statement along with the dentures for $99.99 is todays post of the week and in the future, dont fix ur teeth, please, your union wasted plenty of money last year on replying to your 14 year old claims, when u went back 343 times did u ever thing.... hum..... these stunts in the office are dangerious? or were you still trying to count to 3 (4 in arizona)

ok my fingers hurt, and the last time i was there he attempted to talk to me about $23,000 dentures, they were special like your claims, see its simple, im made of gold, you are made of,,,

forget it.... bye (please copy this and all letters to the local  who wants to be a millionaire and get 3 chances to win a pony, with dentures,,,,,,

#2 General Comment

Dr Dustin This site is a joke see!

AUTHOR: captain - (United States of America)

After reading the mickey mouse club claims, i find it sad that the parkrose dental center even replied to the mickey mouse claims, infact they cant be true, its simply not possible. websites love to allow consumers (or whatever he said he was) the right to spout thier mouth, lie or create a game of post and run. infact without caller id,  and the words it displayed he could have been human, or what we call a man, and take one single second to say something like this,

Me and my pro union family are outside with the 11 kids or so. and since we dont care about you calling we will make claims we cant prove, and this pathetic website, that soon should be held liable not only for its incorect date, but by the laws invested in me, The state of oregon (washington for dr Dustin,) shal hold Ripoff Report.net fully resposible for the defamation of chericture, infact  if they are as of today unwilling to provide writen proof to the said claims made, each and ever day following holds the publisher, not the auther liable for a tort claim. furthermore if the auther wishes to  provide proof of said claims made, like for example a phone log containing the consecutive number of calls based on the  ststements made.

Furthermore, (and as far as this being a real post from the start, he made a false statemnt, and that alone cannot be substantiated, nor published without both the author and if not deleted at the  first day reqested the Website owners, partners and the family of optrions in a deflamation of cherictor suite. furthermore (as in one more time past the first time) the fact that the name of this website is Ripoff Report.com and that the first person to make the claim spoke of highly classified financial ratios leads me to believe that the mickey mouse club legel team of rip off report.net should be the one brought before the Oregon department of justice at the states earlyest date. Oregon courts can allow you dr dustin the right in small claims court to bring together the website owner and friends, but the mickey mouse legel team, will not... sorry i said,, NOT, be allowed to help. Oregon! what a great place to see how people like ripoffreport.com and the reproduction of digital version of deflamation of cherictor. from today (whatever the date is0 forward. the facts have been reqested. please block the static IP from the Author or provide in writing the facts showing the Author had exact personal knollege of his claims. if that along with the certified accounting of the Number of children, calls to or from the Auther, and for fun lets ask how did he know the percentages i was thinking it was more like   7/16th or 55/66th but then i relized that to be shure i needed to ask my legal team,

rip off report, you are a rip off, and i hope to god, to see your owners, (ha ha since the legal team cant  come to small claims court) here in oregon, just think with the money the dr dustins office, and sepratly the named personel will win, they might invite you to meet   Tonya harding for some fun in the sun, or take them to darcells they seem happy real real hard to meet darcell happy im shure... until the problem is solved. its money in the bank. PS, a  copy of this and all parts contained herien (or here in for me) have been reproduced without concent for preperation for the easy money you, your owners, will be donating, to the (if we cant be sure, we can be poor soon fund!,

when they claim to be not the author that might be true, however fake or incorect claims must be removed, and or the Ip adress given, if not the $ race begins, who will win, the one allowing the fake information or the informor.... is that still a song by vanella ice ice baby? see how much last year google, yelp, and the others spent fighting for the legel right to post things, not once did it allow incorrect statements to be published or displayed, if he cant prove his percetages, then remove this crap, if he can, he broke in! game over, now rip off go rip off somone else, or come sue me in court in oregon, its fun here infact we have "covered bike lanes" PS,PS im not hitting spell check so dont cry... it seems its just a fake pathetic website anyways. and who cares i can say anything i want and they cant prove its true, heck with the lies the Author spoke im thinking his percentages must be.... um.... um...... just a number, like ors 343.0454 it seems real but is it...

ORS 163 410

AUTHOR: Vicki Bedford - (U.S.A.)

Dr. Dustin and all of his staff are always professional, caring, and thorough. They do a complete job and I have always been satisfied. Debbie--at the front desk--is not only one of the most cheerful people I know, but she has been helpful and informative about billing and insurance issues. I recently needed clarification on billing so I could file a claim on my "flex" spending account and she immediately faxed a detailed billing to me.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue allegations made about my practice.

AUTHOR: Dr. Nathan Dustin - (U.S.A.)

I was saddened and concerned to recently discover that one of my fomer patients had posted on this site.

We have a very diligent team of individuals that work very hard to provide excellent dental care to many satisfied patients.

We are much more concerned about providing good care and exceeding our patients expectations than we are about making money from them.

We bend over backwards to discover accurate information for our patients about their insurance benefit.

If multiple phone calls are made to a patient it is usually to confirm an appointment.

We present a comprehensive treatment plan to all of our patients. We explain dental priorities and give options. We never ignore dental disease. We always get consent from a patient to proceed with treatment. The patient also always has the choice to not proceed with treatment.

In short, this patient's anonymous remarks do not resemble our practice. I invite any reader of these comments to come to our practice and discover the truth about us.

Dr. Nathan Dustin