1. DR. DUSTIN NATHAN only cares about "extracting" money from your wallets.
2. HIS "OFFICE MANAGER" DEBBIE, his office manager "Debbie" will claim that she has contacted your insurance company, and that "your complete cost" for the procedure is _______fill in the blank with a $ sign,.
3. THEN, SOMETIME "AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE", say a month or so, you will get a bill in the mail for the same exact amount you paid up front! "Debbie" will then give you a round-a-round story on why you suddenly had to pay "more money".
4. THEY PULLED THIS STUNT A FEW TIMES WITH MY FAMILY OF THREE (3). We have excellent, union, dental insurance. And Dr. Dustin Nathan along with "Debbie's" help, made sure they got every penny of it, as quickly as possible.
5. OTHER OFFICE STUNTS INCLUDE: OFFICE MANAGER, "DEBBIE", calling your home repeatedly, and attempting to "push you" into coming into the office for teeth cleanings and whitening procedures. In one day alone, she called our home, a total of six (6) times, that God for caller I.D. and Voice mail.
6. HE MAKES A TON OF MONEY, DOING NOTHING BUT TEETH CLEANINGS AND WHITENING TREATMENTS. 2/3 rds of his money coming in, teeth cleanings and teeth whitenings.
7. IN OUR CASE, OUR REAL DENTAL NEEDS WERE NEVER TRULY REPAIRED. He uses cheap tricks to band aid problems. In my case, he did a bad root canal, instead of pulling a tooth, and I went for a year with 10 cavities, he chose not to fill--most likely hoping they would abcess, and give him more root canal money. In my husbands case, he drilled out a rotten tooth, instead of pulling it.
8. ON ALMOST EVERY VISIT, he attempts to talk you into expensive dental procedures, partial dentures from him: $4,000.00 ; partial dentures from my new dentist $642.00. Root canal for my husband: $1.400.00, root canal from new dentist--no recommended he pulled the tooth for free. All the work that was done by Dr. Dustin Nathan was redone by our new dentist, at no cost to us.
9. WHAT REALLY GETS ME, HE RUNS THESE A.M. RADIO COMMERCIALS HERE IN PORTLAND. This guy may have made it through dental school, but he isn't really a dentist.