Dolores

Complaint Review: DR. Franklin L. Gordon DDS, MS,PC

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Raymond — mount morris Michigan U.S.A.
DR. Franklin L. Gordon DDS, MS,PC
1295 South Linden Rd Flint, Michigan United States of America

DR. Franklin L. Gordon DDS, MS,PC Was Treated for Root Cannel Therapy Flint, Michigan

On 15 March 2010, I was seen by Dr. Gordon for a Root Cannel.  When I completed all the Medical History on myself,  it showed that I was a Heart Patient as I  have a Pacemaker and two Heart Steints. I also, advised him that I was taking Coumadin and was told by my Cardiology to withhold my Coumandin for 3 days before I had my Root Cannel.  However, when I told him this he said I did have to do that.  He then injected me with 4 doses of Novacain that contain Epinephrine which causes me to have a Rapided Heart Beat.  I Addition, when he was working on me he pitched my upper lip once hit my front tooth twice with one of his instruments, then he raked his hand across my left Eye, as I have Eye implants it made my left Eye sore and red and its been that way ever since.  He also, put so much pressure on the tooth that he was working on that he cracked the back tooth that was next to it.  This has been causing me pain ever since.  In addition, the rubber guard he put over my mouth polk me in my Right Eye.   When I Left his office I started to have Heart problems and had to contacted my Doctor.  The nurse told me I was over medicated thats why my Heart was racing plus I should have never been given Novacain with Epinehrine he should have know better.  Also when I told the Nurse about what he said about my Coumandin she advise me that was not for him to call.  When I wrote Dr. Gordon and advised him of what he did to me he never once called to see if I was ok but instead he sent me a bill for $1,075.00 for his outstanding services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-Franklin-L-Gordon-DDS-MSPC/Flint-Michigan-48532/DR-Franklin-L-Gordon-DDS-MSPC-Was-Treated-for-Root-Cannel-Therapy-Flint-Michigan-600930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR. Franklin L. Gordon DDS, MS,PC