Complaint Review: DR George Woodrick

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: John — Tyrone Georgia
DR George Woodrick
570 Lanier Ave Fayetteville, Georgia USA

DR George Woodrick Rip Off on implants and snap in dentures Fayetteville Georgia

On Jan.5, 2013, I went to Dr. George Woodrick to get implants and snap-in dentures on the bottom.

He put in 4 implants with novocain only and 3 weeks later 1 of them came out.

He said it was because I gritted my teeth at night, which I don't. I bought a $400.00 bite guard anyway.

The dentures came back and did not fit so he sent them back.

He then put in 2 more inplants and one of them came out and I guess I swallowed it.

The dentures came back and still did not fit right. They were to long in the front and would not meet my top teeth.

It has been 14 months and I still can not eat solid food.

I paid  almost $4000.00 for this shabby work and I want all my money refunded so I can go to a qualified dentist who can get my teeth fixed.

This dentist should not be allowed to practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-George-Woodrick/Fayetteville-Georgia/DR-George-Woodrick-Rip-Off-on-implants-and-snap-in-dentures-Fayetteville-Georgia-1128352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR George Woodrick