Complaint Review: DR Horton Homes

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2008

• Reported By:rio rancho New Mexico
DR Horton Homes
4400 Alameda NE Suite B Albuquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

DR Horton Homes They are diceptive crooks anyway you look at it. Albuquerque New Mexico

I am very suprised there is not more reports on this company. I am acually a contractor that has been working for them for 4 years now I've been loyal and worked very hard for them with not a bit of appreciation from them. I get along great with the superintendents they are the only reason I've been loyal. The only thing is corprate has it out for my company because of one person that I proved wrong, this is my story It started back in 2007 my company just got off the ground I was breaking my back for these people & I'm sending in purchase orders & Invoices, to be pd. monthes go by & I'm noticing jobs are missing little by little that I'm not getting paid on so I keep track of everything but failing to keep copy's of some, once thier bill past the $1000.00 mark I called purchasing to ask were my payment is of all the missing jobs, of course they say they don't know I must of been paid on them, I am cirtan I have not been, so they tell me " fax all your signed (from the super) copy's of p.o's & invoices to us" I tell her "I don't have access to a fax machine I'm on the jobsite working" so I have to pull off the jobsite I apologize to my super that I can't finish his job because they can't keep things streight in Albuquerque & he's real mad because he knows how they are.

it took six monthes to finally get paid, someone on the inside finally helped me get paid she has sinced been fired, but I got paid not on all the jobs because some were just too old they were not in DR Horton's system anymore, I lost $600.00 that day. The person I proved wrong that day is still working for DR horton but has moved up in her position & has since made it hell for my company she has recently taken a big part of my job there by starting her own company doing what I do & taking my work. I'm fed up with all of it they win I'm finishing up jobs I started & then i'm out. Just beware if you work for DR. Horton or buy a home there, they do not care about quality work just the quantity of witch they can sell. I don't see them moving forward anymore all the complaints I've been seeing of homeowners all around my town and in the news I'm just going to watch them dig thier own graves.

Proudmama
rio rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-Horton-Homes/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87113/DR-Horton-Homes-They-are-diceptive-crooks-anyway-you-look-at-it-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-374153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR Horton Homes