Alexander

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2005

• Reported By:taylors South Carolina
DR Horton Torrey Homes
1200 Woodruff Rd Nationwide U.S.A.

Dr Horton i was a insider for 5 years as the warranty manager in greenville south carolina

*Author of original report: DR Horton / Greenville I want to clear up the statement

if anyone wants to know what dr horton is really about please call me. if you live in a dr horton home in greenville and are having warranty issue i may be able to help

David
taylors, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2004 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-Horton-Torrey-Homes/nationwide/Dr-Horton-i-was-a-insider-for-5-years-as-the-warranty-manager-in-greenville-south-carolina-115000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR Horton Torrey Homes

DR Horton / Greenville I want to clear up the statement

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

This is David from Taylors S.C I want to clear up the statement that I but on this site, At the time I make this statement I had just been laid-off and I was upset and was not thinking I want to make it clear that for the five years I worked for DR Horton was the best Job I ever had. most of my co-workers there are still today like my family and to them I would like to say I am sorry for saying what I did. Bottom line is I know DR Horton is a great company!!!!