Complaint Review: DR MIKE PHILLIPS

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:brum Other
DR MIKE PHILLIPS
41 Sendika, Serrekunda Gambia, Select State/Province United States of America

DR MIKE PHILLIPS NEVER BELIEVE THEM THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY LIKE THEY DID TO ME. I AM ALERTING EVERY1. DO NOT BUY ANY OF THE STUFF. SERREKUNDA GAMBIA

I SAW THIS SITE ON THE WEB AND I WAS SO F--KEN BROKE I NEEDED SOME HELP BUT I GUESS IT DID NOT HELP AND I MADE A WRONG TURN.

I WROTE TO HIM AND TOLD HIM BOUT MY PRBLEM THE NEXT THING I TOLD HIM I WANT IT AND I SEND THE MONEY THROUGH TELEGRAM. DR MIKE HE SAID HE WILL SEND ME THE ITEM.................THAT WAS I LAST HEARD OF HIM. I KEPT ON WRITTING TO HIM BUT NO ANSWER A $300 GONE WITH THE WIND F***EN "puta". HIS SITE IS BEEN VISITED BY OVER 400 000 PEOPLE AND ONLY THE SAME TESTIMONIALS OVER AND OVER.

I ASKED MY SELF WHY NO NEW TESTIMONIALS. IT MADE ME DUMB COZ WHEN YOU NEED SOME MONEY AND BROKE YOU WILL DO ANYTHING. WELL THIS "puta" i hope no one does buy from him he is a scum-bag.

Well hope you read this DR MIKE and you dont mess with other people.

Mnqundu brum
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2007 01:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-MIKE-PHILLIPS/Gambia-Select-StateProvince/DR-MIKE-PHILLIPS-NEVER-BELIEVE-THEM-THEY-ARE-NOT-WHAT-THEY-SAY-THEY-ARE-AND-THEY-WILL-TAKE-284037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR MIKE PHILLIPS