Complaint Review: DR NEW ME 90210

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Carson California United States of America
DR NEW ME 90210
465 N Roxbury Suite# 1020 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

DR NEW ME 90210 DR. Shane Sheibani HE TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED! Beverly Hills, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: DEPOSIT IS TO KEEP A DISCOUNTED PRICE RESERVED FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME

*Author of original report: I was not informed nor notified!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: No Longer In Business...

A friend referred me to Dr. Sheibani to have some cosmetic surgery done. I made an appointment to get a consultation. I was excited about the amount that Dr. Sheibani quoted me since my previous quotes came in a lot higher. I explained to him that I had a medical illness and he informed me that I just needed clearance from my primary doctor to proceed. I told him that I did not know how long that would take so he told me to leave a deposit of $500.00 to guarantee the same price and that when I was ready we could move forward. When I was ready to move forward Dr. Sheibani was no where to be found! The phone number was disconnected but it gave a forwarding number and a man answered instructing me to text him my number and someone would get back to me in which they never did. Now the new number I called can't accept messages and no one ever answers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-NEW-ME-90210/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/DR-NEW-ME-90210-DR-Shane-Sheibani-HE-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-DISAPPEARED-Beverly-Hills-Califo-1013782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR NEW ME 90210

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

DEPOSIT IS TO KEEP A DISCOUNTED PRICE RESERVED FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

While I can understand how this could have been upsetting to you, however, it is your responsibility to communicate with any place that you have left a deposit and finalize your transaction immediately. You can't leave a deposit on an item or service and expect it to be on hold or reserve indefinitely. If you leave a deposit and disappear, then of course you will lose that deposit.

Again very sorry for your experience but we did our absolute best to communicate with everyone, unless their contact informations were unavailable or inaccurate.

I was not informed nor notified!

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

I was never taken care of nor notified!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

No Longer In Business...

AUTHOR: Firrozeh Baygi is a Criminal Posing - (United States of America)

The Medical Corporation has been out of business since July 2012 and all patients have been informed, referred and taken care of.