Complaint Review: DR PEP

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2004

• Reported By:ROCKLEDGE Florida
DR PEP
INTERNET USA Internet U.S.A.

DR PEP ripoff NON PAYMENT Work at home scam INTERNET

*Author of original report: laurie davis responded

I CAME ACROSS THIS WEBSITE IN MID AUGUST

The name of the company is Doctor PEP aka Lauri Davis.
The opportunity was to work their affiliate program and earn $5 for every affiliate who joined under me.

I EARNED $90 THAT MONTH FOR REFERRALS
AND WAS TO BE PAID ON SEPT 15TH AND AS OF SEPT 24TH STILL NO PAY

We have been notified via email that they will pay us "eventually". We have even been told that selling one of their $19.99 CDs would secure our pay for 6 months. That wasn't the offer, you earn $5 per affiliate plus a commission off of any product sold via your web page was the offer, it was never stated pay will not be sent without selling a product. We were not given warning that pay would not be deposited until the day after payday and I know alot of their affiliates were counting on that money to pay bills and such.

The bottom line is they are promising something they cannot deliver on so steer clear of them. Even though you are not asked for money up front don't waste your valuable time promoting them because the chances are slim they will be able to pay you.

Barbara
ROCKLEDGE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-PEP/internet/DR-PEP-ripoff-NON-PAYMENT-Work-at-home-scam-INTERNET-110167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR PEP

laurie davis responded

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I do want to apologize as I was a little upset when filing this report

Laurie is in the processs of getting payment to me. And when she does get it back to me I will further update this report.