Complaint Review: DR Power Equipment

• Reported By: Jim — Brownsboro Texas
DR Power Equipment
Meigs Rd Vergennes, Vermont USA

DR Power Equipment Sold me a defective pice of equipment Vergennes Vermont

I bought a DR stump grinder and paid for the extended warantee when this unit came in it took 4 hours to start it.When I did get it started it didn't run well and then stop and never started again.When I tryed to call you just sit on the phone even when they told to call and I would get someone no one answers.I bought this in march and by EMAIL they want me to fix what is wrong this is why I bought the warrantee The last Email I told them to send me a motor and I would send this one back but they can't do that.I have never been able to use it.DR should not be able to do americans.This is a new unit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-Power-Equipment/Vergennes-Vermont-05491/DR-Power-Equipment-Sold-me-a-defective-pice-of-equipment-Vergennes-Vermont-1094418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR Power Equipment