Complaint Review: DR. RICHARD ROSENSTEIN, AGELESS MALE, NAC VITAMIN COMPANY

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: ESM — PHOENIX Arizona United States of America
DR. RICHARD ROSENSTEIN, AGELESS MALE, NAC VITAMIN COMPANY
260 Smith Street Farmingdale, New York United States of America

DR. RICHARD ROSENSTEIN, AGELESS MALE, NAC VITAMIN COMPANY FRAUD CREDIT CARD CHARGES Farmingdale, New York

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*General Comment: Legally

I ordered 3 bottles of Ageless Male approximately 1 month and the company threw in a free bottle of Ruby Reds,

Yesterday I received another bottle of Ruby Reds, which I did not order, but my credit card was charges. I am now disputing these charges, and reporting this to the FBI for interstate wire fraud.

Filing a civil suit against Dr. Rosenstein, Jonathon Flicker (CEO), New Vitality & NAC Vitamin Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DR-RICHARD-ROSENSTEIN-AGELESS-MALE-NAC-VITAMIN-COMPANY/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/DR-RICHARD-ROSENSTEIN-AGELESS-MALE-NAC-VITAMIN-COMPANY-FRAUD-CREDIT-CARD-CHARGES-Farmi-927535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR. RICHARD ROSENSTEIN, AGELESS MALE, NAC VITAMIN COMPANY

Update

AUTHOR: ESM - (USA)

I did eventually speak with a representative of the company who issues me only a partial refund, claiming I was over the '30 day return period'. It took them over 40 days to even reply to my initial complaint.

Obviously I do not feel this is fair.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: ESM - (United States of America)

After several emails last week to New Vitality, I received a call from customer service", who stated they automatically ship and bill your order. I explained to him I did not request this, I placed 1 order once and that was it. He agreed that I did not agree to automated re-orders. He still tried to sell me the Ruby Reds at a discount; of course I declined. He stated he would send me an email of where to return the product, and that was over a week ago. I disputed with AMEX to credit my account immediately. I am still waiting on the confirmation email to return the product.

#3 General Comment

Legally

AUTHOR: nett67 - (United States of America)

Legally the company only requires a yes or an ok when they ask you about being on the a/s program. so if they say now the red defense is a month to month shipment ok? and your first word is yeah or ok, no matter what you agree to it. So if you do go to court, and they play the call and that happens, you will look like an idiot and New vitality will win yet another dispute by a consumer who never listens. PLease keep us posted on the procedure, cause im sure i will be right.