Complaint Review: DRAIN MASTERS PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICES

• Updated: Sat, October 01, 2011

• Reported By: Jane — Stockton California United States of America
DRAIN MASTERS PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICES
916 Hackberry Avenue Modesto, California United States of America

DRAIN MASTERS PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICES WILLIAM LEON HELTON 100% Guaranteed RIP-OFF Modesto, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please remove negative comments about my license number

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They don't know what they are doing. I overpaid them (over twice the quoted price) to snake a drain and soon after they left the clog returned. They refused to come back out to fix problem and were very rude, vulgar and unprofessional. They say they are licensed, but the CA contractors license states company is sole proprietor... then why do 3 unprofessional & untrained employees come out to do the job??? STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They will steal your money.

They also advertise they do handyman, appliance repair and home improvement repairs.  They are only licensed plumbers and can't even get that right.

BEWARE....They post several ads under different names such as Drain Masters, The Pluminator and use same CA Contractors License #963211.

The only thing they are good at is DRAINING YOUR MONEY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2011 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRAIN-MASTERS-PLUMBING-ROOTER-SERVICES/Modesto-California-95351/DRAIN-MASTERS-PLUMBING-ROOTER-SERVICES-WILLIAM-LEON-HELTON-100-Guaranteed-RIP-OFF-Modes-783686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRAIN MASTERS PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICES

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please remove negative comments about my license number

AUTHOR: Drain masters plumbing - (USA)

Hello I am the owner of yes drain masters plumbing and rooter services licensed number 963211 . I am in the military and I had my company name stolen by 2 guys that own a company drain masters .I own drain master plumbing and rooter services and repair which I am a license contractor I get all kinds of stuff filed against me with the state of California till I prove to them these guys are using my name. they are Roberto's appliance and plumbing services. OK no they go by drain master people google the name and they they find me the owner of the real company with a real license number they they go on to the county index and see I used to won the plumbinator the plumbinator and drain master plumbing and rooter are mine compines. I owned OK now that said this guy is Robert rueada is from Mexico and is in trouble with the contractor's board he got arrested for contracting with out a license .please delete this as or I will half to take this to court of defamation of business name. your company really should try to reach out to companies like this to make sure it's the right business please call me @ 2095942074 william. oh Roberto was in court in merged court 6 months ago him and Doug Allen machado look it up it was a sting operation by the contractor board or call them in sad but please get my name off of this site put as the heading Roberto's appliance 523 S. 9Th St Modesto California