Complaint Review: DRC Holiday Intl Travel and Tours Renelyn Menguito Co Dennis San Diego Co Renelyn Menguito Co DRC Holiday Travel and Tours sure visa scam syndicate / Dennis Co Lynn Co sure visa scam

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: Irene — Nationwide Philippines
Internet Philippines

DRC Holiday Intl Travel and Tours Renelyn Menguito Co Dennis San Diego Co Renelyn Menguito Co DRC Holiday Travel and Tours sure visa scam syndicate / Dennis Co Lynn Co sure visa scam, syndicate / Dennis Co Lynn Co sure visa scam Mandaluyong , Philippines Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: HOAX , LIAR, BUGAW!

*UPDATE Employee: BOGUS COMPLAINANT, A BIG HOAX, A POSER

*Author of original report: Renelyn Menguito Co sure visa scam syndicate / Dennis San Diego Co illegal recruiter scam . DRC Holiday Intl travel and Tour scam sure visa scam manloloko ng pera

*Author of original report: DRC Holiday Intl. Travel and Tours Renelyn Menguito Co and Dennis San Diego Co scam syndicate sure visa scam

*UPDATE Employee: Tourist entry but the truth is to be an illegal worker in the US.

This post and ad is to warned the public to be careful of Dennis San Diego Co also known as Dennis Co and Renelyn Menguito Co also known as Lynn Co of DRC Intl travel and Tour with address located at UG 5B Pioneer Pointe Condo 128 Pioneer Street mandaluyong City and 1060 Level 1 Forum Robinson Mall, Pioneer St.Mandaluyong City

I have been cheated and scam by DRC HOLIDAY INT’L. TRAVEL AND TOURS owned by husband and wife, Dennis Co and Lynn Co. I contracted their services February 10, 2010 for my intended trip to the US. They assured me that they can give me a sure visa as long as I can pay Three million two hundred fifty thousand pesos (P3,250,000.00). I have already given him Three two hundred fifty thousand pesos (P3,250,000.00) since February 2010 with his promise that if nothing happens and if I don’t get any visa I CAN HAVE MY MONEY BACK.

Since I got denied, I asked him to just return the money as they promised but I always get negative response and oftentimes he doesn’t answer his phone or turned off. [continued below]....
..... The last time I got a chance to talk to them was December 17, 2010 they gave me a cheque dated December 21, 2010 amounting to One hundred ten thousand pesos (P110,000.00) as partial payment for the refund but eventually the cheque that they issued was returned for the reason of CLOSED ACCOUNT.

Beware of this scammer and swindler or you will be the next victim of their scam and fraud

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRC-Holiday-Intl-Travel-and-Tours-Renelyn-Menguito-Co-Dennis-San-Diego-Co-Renelyn-Menguito-Co-DRC-Holiday-Travel-and-Tours-sure-visa-scam-syndicate-Dennis-Co-Lynn-Co-sure-visa-scam/internet/DRC-Holiday-Intl-Travel-and-Tours-Renelyn-Menguito-Co-Dennis-San-Diego-Co-Renelyn-Menguito-708512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRC Holiday Intl Travel and Tours Renelyn Menguito Co Dennis San Diego Co Renelyn Menguito Co DRC Holiday Travel and Tours sure visa scam syndicate / Dennis Co Lynn Co sure visa scam

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

HOAX , LIAR, BUGAW!

AUTHOR: Traveller - (Philippines)

Really you gave me P3,250,000.00) such amount?? Where is your proof?? Why don't you post the documents saying that you gave me such amount?? Why don't you post the bounce check that I issued to you to make your post believable.
If your accusation is true, why don't you go to court and file the appropriate complaint and look at your words  "have already given him Three two hundred fifty thousand pesos " Is that a correct mathematical words?? You are one of those people who wants to discredit other people. But watch out not all people are dumb like you. If your accusation is true, come out in the open. Why are you hiding?? Come up with your documents in court. Or are you one of those rejected by the US consul for your nonsense alibis of going to the US posing as a Tourist but in fact you are one of those with an American dream that want to work and earn dollars in the land of Uncle Sam.

Nakakatawa ka girl, kung gusto mo manira, come up in the open kasi nakakatawa mga post mo, mathematical figure lang mali pa. Siguraduhin mo lang na may na receive nga ako ha.
Nakakaawa ka girl. American dream.

BOGUS COMPLAINANT, A BIG HOAX, A POSER

AUTHOR: Traveller - (Philippines)

Alam mo na aawa na ko sayo,, bakit?? di ka maka alis ng Pinas?? Wala ka naman K Ateng, kaka awa ka. Ng Ma deny ka nag wawala kang parang ASONG ULOL . LOLZ. DUWAG KA NAMAN. O cge nga ilabas ang Resibo na may 2million na nakuha sayo ha Tanga! ILABAS ang CHECK na sinasabi mong tumalbog!!! KAKAAWA KA! Bakit?? LAOS KA NA?? Sa itsura mong yan talagang masusuka ang CONSUL at palalayasin ka sa harapan nya.

Puro ka bunganga , asan ang dokumento! LABAN NG DUWAG yang ginagawa mo ATENG.

NAAAWA NA KO SAYO. Yan lang kaya mo gawin ha, ang magtago sa RIPPOL NA PULPOL na tulad mo.

SA TABA MONG YAN TALAGANG ISUSUKA KA NG CONSUL. LAHAT ng NAPUNTAHAN mong lugar napapa away ka, o di ba?? AMININ. Naku, malapit na ko magsalita. lolz.

TRYING HARD NAG TNT !!! LOLZ

ILABAS MO NGA ANG CHECK WORTH P110,000!!!! sa laki nyan di ka magdedemanda!!! LOLZ. kakatawa ka, LAOS KA na Kasi. Hahahahahahaha!

AUTHOR: karmakaruneshscam - (Philippines)

This post and ad is to warned the public to be careful of Dennis San Diego Co and Renelyn Menguito Co of DRC Intl travel and Tour with address located at UG 5B Pioneer Pointe Condo 128 Pioneer Street mandaluyong City and 1060 Level 1 Forum Robinson Mall, Pioneer St.Mandaluyong City

He assured me that he can give me a sure visa as long as I can pay Three million two hundred fifty thousand pesos (P3,250,000.00). I have already given him two hundred thousand pesos (P200,000.00) since February 2010 with his promise that if nothing happens and if I dont get any visa I CAN HAVE MY MONEY BACK.
Since I got denied, I asked him to just return the money as he promised but I always get negative response and oftentimes he doesnt answer his phone or turned off.
The last time I got a chance to talk to him was December 17, 2010 he gave me a cheque dated December 21, 2010 amounting to ten thousand pesos (P10,000.00) as partial payment for the refund but eventually the cheque that he issued was returned for the reason of CLOSED ACCOUNT.

AUTHOR: karmakaruneshscam - (Philippines)

I have been cheated and scam by DRC HOLIDAY INTL. TRAVEL AND TOURS owned by husband and wife, Dennis Co and Lynn Co. I contracted their services February 10, 2010 for my intended trip to the US. They assured me that they can give me a sure visa as long as I can pay Three million two hundred fifty thousand pesos (P3, 250, 000.00). I have already given him Three two hundred fifty thousand pesos (P3, 250, 000.00) since February 2010 with his promise that if nothing happens and if I dont get any visa I CAN HAVE MY MONEY BACK.

Since I got denied, I asked him to just return the money as they promised but I always get negative response and oftentimes he doesnt answer his phone or turned off. The last time I got a chance to talk to them was December 17, 2010 they gave me a cheque dated December 21, 2010 amounting to One hundred ten thousand pesos (P110, 000.00) as partial payment for the refund but eventually the cheque that they issued was returned for the reason of CLOSED ACCOUNT.

carmen orbien dumon pinaka malandi at O A na teacher sa buong mundo. popularly known as gold digger ng mga estudyante. nag drama pa sa loob ng classroom biglang nahimatay dati sa loob ng class tsk tsk. sana maging artista ka na lang bobo ka at bulok ka naman magturo walang alam kun d mag kotong ng mga estudyante pareho kayo ni melinda contreras sanchez na malaking bunganga parang kabayo walang alam kun di mag chupa ng titi ng lalaki

Tourist entry but the truth is to be an illegal worker in the US.

AUTHOR: Traveller - (Philippines)

If your accusation is true, why don't you go to court and file the appropriate complaint and look at your words  "have already given him Three two hundred fifty thousand pesos " Is that a correct mathematical words?? You are one of those people who wants to discredit other people. But watch out not all people are dumb like you. If your accusation is true, come out in the open. Why are you hiding?? Come up with your documents in court. Or are you one of those rejected by the US consul for your nonsense alibis of going to the US posing as a Tourist but in fact you are one of those with an American dream that want to work and earn dollars in the land of Uncle Sam.

Nakakaawa ka girl. American dream.